HCFC-141b is utilised as a blowing agent for Polyurethane and other insulation foam applications .HCFC-141b has an ozone depleting potential of 0.11 and is being phased out under the Montreal protocol. HCFC-141b is supplied only into those markets where its use is still allowed under the Montreal protocol. A-Gas also offers a range of non-ozone depleting blowing agents to help customers transition away from such ozone depleting products.
HCFC-141b is also still used for some specific solvent cleaning applications due to its excellent solvency and non-toxic properties.
Foam Blowing Applications
* Solvent Cleaning
250 kg Drum
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Std blowing agent in most existing Polyol formations
- Provides excellent insulation and foam properties
- Non Flammable with an ASHRAE safety classification of A1
- Ozone depleting potential of 0.11